Strategic Partnership Program for Associations and Businesses
Make a positive impact on your members and energize your revenue.
Managing energy expenses is a critical business practice for every company. For those that spend significantly on electricity, making the wrong choice can be devastating to the bottom line.
As an association or business leader, you seek to bring added value to your members or clients every year. And you know that retention is most secure when you bring each member or client solid solutions that allow them to be successful. Right now, your members or clients are facing an extremely volatile energy market, which is expected to continue for the foreseeable future. Make this the year you bring a trusted energy advisor on to your team. Make this the year to introduce your members or clients to Usource.
What is the Usource Strategic Partnership Program?
Our program adds real value by providing energy purchasing expertise and consulting for your members or clients, while creating a new revenue stream for your organization. We have a variety of program options, from commission-based to referral fee.
Energy Cost Control and Savings for Your Members or Clients:
- Best-value energy procurement: Expert consultants to help your members or clients get the best value from the energy market
- Customized energy strategies: Provide optimal balance between price and risk
- Value-added services: Improve energy efficiency and mange bill payment and analysis
- Strategic energy sessions
Revenue and Retention Potential for Your Organization:
- Substantial non-dues revenue: Tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars annually
- Informational content provided: Allowing you to offer energy advice and market insight from our experienced professionals
- No direct cost: There is no direct cost to your organization
Interested in learning more?
Usource works with many client organizations and associations across the Northeast to help them bring added value to their members and clients through our customized energy purchasing and consulting services. Our Strategic Partners receive compensation based on member or client participation. Becoming a Strategic Partner is beneficial to both you and your members or clients as you navigate these uncertain energy markets.
“The BIA Energy Buying Group helps businesses meet the challenges of rising energy costs by providing energy management strategies to address short and long-term budget constraints. The BIA Energy Buying Group is run by our trusted partner Usource. For 10 years Usource has worked to create solutions that work for [our members].”
– JIM ROCHE, President, New Hampshire Business and Industry Association
“Usource has saved SnoCountry ski resort clients thousands of dollars in energy costs and delivered money-saving strategies that will continue for years to come. Plus, with SnoCountry’s earned commission, that extra revenue has really helped our not-for-profit trade association.”
– TOM COTTRILL, President, SnoCountry Ski Areas Association
“The CBIA has partnered with Usource for more than a decade to help our organization provide energy expertise to our clients. This partnership helps us execute our CBIA Energy Connections program, which contributes to a more satisfied clientship, and delivers us a strong, ongoing non-dues income stream. We chose Usource because of its experienced analysts, proven integrity, and range of service offerings. As a partner willing to work both behind the scenes with our team and directly with our larger businesses, Usource delivers energy plans and contracts that meet our clients’ needs.”
– TOM GUERRA, Director of Product Development, The Connecticut Business and Industry Association