There May Be Inaccuracies in Your Utility Bill
A free utility bill audit may uncover significant savings opportunities
There may be inaccuracies on your utility bill that are costing your company thousands of dollars each year. It is not uncommon to have an incorrect sales tax, rate code, or supplier pass-through charges on your utility bills. Usource analysts are available to audit and analyze your commercial utility bill to correct errors and help you develop a cost-efficient energy procurement and energy management strategy. Complete this form to request a utility bill audit.
Usource energy analysts will verify:
- Rate codes – confirm that the current billed rate code matches your company size
- Sales tax – confirm the charges and regulations in your company’s geographic area to verify that the correct charges are being applied
- Supplier pass-through charges – confirm that supplier charges are correct given geographical area, supplier and energy contract terms
To request a utility bill audit:
- Complete and submit the form to request a utility bill audit.
- A Usource energy advisor will contact you to review the codes, taxes, and charges on your utility bill.
- Should an error be discovered, we will then work with your local utility and/or supplier to correct the issues.
Usource energy consultants are available to audit company utility bills and develop customized utility management solutions to meet your unique business objectives. The utility bill analysis is free and there are no upfront cost obligations. Any savings identified will be shared between Usource and your organization.
Read the Client Success Story: How a Rate Code Analysis Delivered $50k in Annual Savings for a Large Hotel Group