Have you had your utility bill analyzed?
A utility bill audit may uncover costly inaccuracies
There may be inaccuracies on your utility bill that are costing your company thousands of dollars each year. It is not uncommon to have incorrect sales tax, rate code or supplier pass-through charges on your utility bills. Usource analysts are available to audit and analyze your commercial utility bill to correct errors and help you develop a cost-efficient energy procurement and energy management strategy. Complete this form to request a utility bill audit.
Usource energy analysts will verify:
- Rate codes – confirm that the current billed rate code matches your company size
- Sales tax – confirm the charges and regulations in your company’s geographic area to verify that the correct charges are being applied
- Supplier pass-through charges – confirm that supplier charges are correct given geographical area, supplier and energy contract terms
Read the Case Study: How a Rate Code Analysis Delivered $50k in Annual Savings for a Large Hotel Group
To request a Utility Bill Audit:
- Complete and submit this form to request a Utility Bill Audit.
- A Usource energy advisor will audit utility bill codes, taxes and charges to identify any discrepancies.
- Should an error be discovered, we will then work with your local utility and/or supplier to correct the issues.
Usource energy consultants are available to audit company utility bills and develop customized utility management solutions to meet your unique business objectives. The utility bill analysis is free and there are are no upfront cost obligations. Any savings identified will be shared between Usource and your organization.