Developing an Energy Efficiency Strategy
Initiating an energy management plan to analyze your energy usage, lower your energy operating expenses and achieve your business objectives can be an overwhelming process. As your dedicated energy consultant, Usource will work with you to conduct an energy audit, benchmark facility power usage, identify available rebates, and implement an energy efficiency plan. We can help with:
- Demand management
- Energy efficiency projects
- Efficiency project funding
- Energy and sustainability planning & reporting
Energy Efficiency Projects
There are many ways to reduce your facility’s energy usage through efficiency projects. Usource energy consultants will work with you to identify cost-saving energy efficiency measures that make sense based on your goals and objectives. Potential areas we investigate for upgrades, monitoring, and automated controls include:
- HVAC systems
- Cooling and refrigeration systems
- Motors, pumps, and compressors
- Boiler systems
- Renewable energy options
Not only is Usource extremely familiar with utility-sponsored energy efficiency rebates, but our consultants can also assist with utility energy efficiency RFP’s and federal subsidies as well. If your organization is thinking about embarking on an energy efficiency project, or in the midst of one right now, know that you don’t have to go through the process alone – a Usource energy consultant can help.
Energy Efficiency Funding
Usource can assist in sourcing and evaluating funding options for your next energy efficiency project(s). These projects can be paid for through monthly charges that appear on your energy supply bill.
How it works:
- In collaboration with you, we clarify your goals for energy efficiency.
- Your local contractor or one of Usource’s preferred vendor partners will conduct a site visit to determine which efficiency options provide the best value for you and meet your goals.
- A scope of work is drafted, the costs established and an estimate of the energy reduction resulting from the project is identified.
- You execute a contract to purchase electricity and the efficiency measure(s).
- The efficiency measure(s) are completed and you begin to see the savings impact.
- Your energy supply bill will include a separate line item for the efficiency project installment payment.
- No initial cash outlay*
- Designed to decrease electricity usage
- Avoid maintenance interruptions
- Potential tax benefits
- No penalty for early payoff
- One provider and invoice for electricity and projects
Usource energy advisors are ready to analyze your energy usage and design the ideal energy efficiency strategy for your business.
*Subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply.