Commercial & Industrial Utility Bill Review
There may be costly inaccuracies on your bill
A number of factors could be costing your company thousands of dollars each year. It is not uncommon to have an incorrect sales tax, rate code or supplier pass-through charges on your utility bills. Usource analysts are available to review and analyze your commercial utility bill to set things right.
A Usource Utility Bill Review will verify the following:
- Rate codes – confirm that the current billed rate code matches your company size
- Sales tax – confirm the charges and regulations in your company’s geographic area to verify that the correct charges are being applied
- Supplier pass-through charges – confirm that supplier charges are correct given geographical area, supplier and energy contract terms
Uncover Commercial & Industrial Energy Savings in 3 Simple Steps:
- Complete the form at the right to request a Utility Bill Review.
- A Usource energy advisor will review your utility bills and identify any discrepancies.
- Should an error be discovered, we will then work with your local utility and/or supplier to correct the issues.
Any savings identified will be shared between Usource and your organization. The utility bill review is free and there are no upfront cost obligations.
Read the Case Study: How a Rate Code Analysis Delivered $50k in Annual Savings for a Large Hotel Group