Is Your Business Ready for Renewables?
How Renewable Energy Benefits Businesses
If you are thinking about renewable energy for your business, there are multiple options available. Today, more companies are seeking a comprehensive energy strategy that includes renewable energy. Renewable energy can help:
- Reduce energy costs
- Meet emissions compliance requirements
- Support your sustainability goals
- Demonstrate environmental leadership.
Usource is part of the NextEra Energy family of companies. NextEra Energy, Inc. is the world’s largest producer of wind and solar energy. As part of NextEra Energy, Usource is uniquely positioned to analyze, facilitate and execute on your renewable energy project and ensure it is a cohesive fit with your overall energy strategy.
In North America, renewable power can be purchased and managed in the form of RECs. When you purchase RECs for your business, you reduce the environmental impact of your energy usage. RECs convey the environmental attributes of electricity generated by renewable facilities to the purchaser. Usource can help you offset the energy you use with RECs.
- RECs enable the purchasing of renewable energy in North America.
- Certain wind, solar, geothermal, low-impact hydro, and biomass facilities qualify as renewable energy.
- Your commitment supports renewable power generation in North America and helps create more demand for clean energy.
- Usource’s RECs are third-party verified by Green-e® Energy.
- Learn more about RECs
With multiple solar energy solutions available, including a zero-capital Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), Usource will help you select the ideal solar energy option for your business. PPAs provide electricity at a lower cost than current electricity rates, as well as future price certainty for up to 20 years. The PPA allows the solar equipment to be installed at no cost to you, and you’re not responsible for installation and maintenance.
- Solar equipment can be installed on a building roof, land, parking lots, and canopies—typically, on any available space that you own.
- We provide a no-obligation project feasibility assessment.
- We provide the design/build and will obtain all necessary permits, inspections, and required utility interconnection agreements.
- Incentives will be highest for early adopters and will decrease over time.
- There are additional federal tax incentives. We assure all available incentives are applied.
- Learn more about Solar
Usource energy advisors are ready to help you design the ideal energy strategy for your business.