- White Paper: Streamlining Commercial Solar – Simplifying Solar Energy for a Clear Path to Success. This white paper provides insight into the many benefits of solar energy, the various types of solar available today (beyond onsite solar), how to leverage regional incentive programs, financial considerations, ROI, and more.
- White Paper: Integrating Renewables into Your Energy Strategy. In this white paper, we’ll explore the types of renewable energy available, how large and small organizations are utilizing renewable energy to meet sustainability goals, how to recognize and avoid the potential pitfalls, and more.
- White Paper: A Property Manager’s Guide to Renewable Energy. This white paper provides insight into how commercial property managers are realizing significant business value by cutting emissions and reducing energy costs through renewable energy sources.
- White Paper: Energy Procurement 101: Best Practices for Commercial Energy Buying. Understand four energy procurement best practices that will help you navigate your way through the energy buying process. Also discussed are the three ways your organization can buy energy in a deregulated market.
- White Paper: Energy Procurement Hedging Strategies for Cost Reduction & Risk Mitigation. In this white paper, we’ll explore different active hedging options for smart commercial energy procurement, key considerations, pros, cons, and how to select the best energy procurement products for your organization.
- Info. Sheet: Capacity Costs are on the Rise – Here’s How You Can Be Prepared and Proactive: Learn which capacity costs you can control—and why controlling these costs is critical, especially for customers in New England over the next three years.
- Info. Sheet: Selecting the Best Electricity Products to Meet Your Needs: Review information on understanding the market, identifying your energy needs and capabilities, evaluating pricing options, comparing electricity pricing options, and executing your strategy.
Go to Usource Case Studies »