- White Paper: Energy Procurement Hedging Strategies for Cost Reduction & Risk Mitigation: In this white paper, we’ll explore different active hedging options for smart commercial energy procurement, key considerations, pros, cons and how to select the best energy procurement products for your organization.
- White Paper: An Essential Guide for Energy Procurement Professionals: The Do’s and Don’ts of Integrating Renewables into Your Energy Strategy: We’ll explore benefits renewables offer to organizations as well as pitfalls to avoid when introducing a renewable strategy.
- White Paper: Energy Procurement 101: Best Practices for Commercial Energy Buying: Understand four energy procurement best practices that will help you navigate your way through the energy buying process. Also discussed are the three ways your organization can buy energy in a deregulated market.
- Data Sheet: Capacity Costs are on the Rise – Here’s How You Can Be Prepared and Proactive: Learn which capacity costs you can control—and why controlling these costs is critical, especially for customers in New England over the next three years.
- Data Sheet: Selecting the Best Electricity Products to Meet Your Needs: Review information on understanding the market, identifying your energy needs and capabilities, evaluating pricing options, comparing electricity pricing options, and executing your strategy.