At Usource, we are trusted energy advisors who place our clients first.
We pride ourselves on offering superior client service and deep market insight developed through years in the energy industry, and we operate within a culture of teamwork and support—both for our clients and for each other.
Usource is located in the heart of the New Hampshire Seacoast, a vibrant, culturally rich region just 50 miles north of Boston. Close to family-friendly beaches and award-winning restaurants, with dozens of recreational and historical offerings, our area is an exciting place in which to live, work, and play.
We’ve built a strong, qualified team that we continually grow and develop through operational excellence, creativity, and innovation. Sound like a fit for you? Consider joining us in providing our clients with exceptional energy consulting and procurement services.
To apply for any position, please forward your cover letter and resume to MyAdvisor@UsourceEnergy.com.
Current open positions
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Come join our marketing team! We are seeking a high energy Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at our Hampton, NH or Houston, TX location. This position will reside at either our Hampton, NH or Houston, TX office and be responsible for creating and implementing digital marketing strategies and campaigns for a variety of products and services across brands. In this hands-on role, key aspects of the job include email marketing, social media marketing, online advertising, SEO, copywriting, web-analytics and website property management. This person will also identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. This individual must have a strong understanding of Paid Search, Paid Display, Paid and Organic Social, SEO, Email Marketing and Content Management Systems. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Must have demonstrated strong written and communication skills.
- Content Management System and Marketing Automation experience required.
- Ability to create and analyze reports from a database to draw conclusions.
- Experience with developing and managing to a budget.
- Experience with SalesForce preferred.
- Working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop a plus.
- Effective Written Communications
- Effective Verbal Communications
- Bachelor’s – Sciences/Bachelor’s – Arts
- Experience: 5+ years
Requisition ID: 34974
Client Development Manager
Come join our Sales team! We are seeking a Client Development Manager who has a passion for making a difference in the Retail Energy market. This position is responsible for prospecting new business opportunities in the large commercial sector for electricity and natural gas procurement, presenting energy related services and acquiring new signed clients. Critical measurements will include booked new business, revenue growth, client retention and overall growth of the business. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of identifying and closing business opportunities with excellent organization and communication skills. They must have the ability to work independently, attend trade shows and networking events as needed, as well as potentially speak at these events. There is 60% travel to be expected with this role. The focused market area for this position is New York (outside of NYC) or the New England region. The position reports to the Director of Marketing and Sales. As we continue to grow, we need high caliber, experienced individuals, with a winning attitude.
Candidates with inside broker or channel sales experience highly preferred.
This job is responsible for managing a designated territory and identifying and developing opportunities to sell energy products and services to large commercial, industrial, national and public sector customer segments. Employees in this role manage the on-going business relationship with assigned customer base by maintaining regular contact, promoting incremental products and services, resolving customer issues and renewing expiring contracts; implementation of new plans and managing existing accounts to ensure retention and growth targets are achieved.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies, prospects and develops qualified opportunities in targeted markets and/or customer segments
- Develops, maintains and manages a sales pipeline in support of assigned business goals and objectives
- Creates sales plans and strategies for prospective customers including understanding and analyzing prospect operations, objectives and risk tolerances
- Educates customers on their energy options
- Prepares and delivers presentations
- Negotiates and closes energy supply agreements
- Develops and maintains customer relationships
- Ability to meet attendance and storm duty requirements
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience:4+ years
- Valid driver’s license
- Master’s Degree
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.