Hidden Energy Savings May Exist Right Under Your Nose
Have you had your utility bills analyzed for inaccuracies?
It is not uncommon to have incorrect sales tax or supplier pass-through charges on your utility bills, or be assigned an incorrect rate code from your utility – and any one of these could be costing your company thousands of dollars each year.
A Usource Utility Bill Review will verify the following:
- Rate codes – confirm current billed rate code matches company size
- Sales tax – confirm charges and regulations in your company’s geographic area to verify correct charges are being applied
- Supplier pass-through charges – confirm supplier charges are correct given geographical area, supplier and energy contract terms
Uncover Energy Savings in 3 Simple Steps:
- Complete the form at right to request your Utility Bill Review.
- A Usource energy advisor will review your utility bills and identify any discrepancies.
- Should an error be discovered, we will then work with your local utility and/or supplier to correct the issues. Any savings identified will be shared between Usource and your organization – there are no upfront cost obligations.
Complete the form to request a Utility Bill Review.
Case Study: Rate Code Analysis Delivers $50k in Annual Savings for Large Hotel Group