At Usource, we are trusted energy advisors who place our clients first.
We pride ourselves on offering superior client service and deep market insight developed through years in the energy industry, and we operate within a culture of teamwork and support—both for our clients and for each other.
Usource is backed by the resources of our parent, Unitil (NYSE: UTL), a $500 million publicly-traded energy company and located in the heart of the New Hampshire Seacoast, a vibrant, culturally rich region just 50 miles north of Boston. Close to family-friendly beaches and award-winning restaurants, with dozens of recreational and historical offerings, our area is an exciting place in which to live, work, and play.
We’ve built a strong, qualified team that we continually grow and develop through operational excellence, creativity, and innovation. Sound like a fit for you? Consider joining us in providing our clients with exceptional energy consulting and procurement services.
Current open positions
Senior Energy Consultant
Usource is currently looking for a senior energy consultant to work with its large industrial, commercial, and institutional accounts. Responsibilities include developing and implementing strategies to meet client objectives in energy procurement, and energy and risk management. This person will be involved in conducting RFPs, performing analysis of market and energy end-use data, managing supplier issues and relationships, presenting actionable recommendations to clients, and facilitating contract review, negotiation and executions. This position also involves working with vendors on renewables, distributed energy resources, and energy efficiency to craft energy management solutions for clients. Additional responsibilities include identifying new revenue opportunities and providing technical energy market advice, and mentoring internal staff. Critical measurements will include client retention, client satisfaction, and revenue growth.
- Seven or more years of experience in energy supply and procurement, energy analysis, competitive retail energy markets, energy risk management and hedging, and energy management solutions.
- Knowledge of utility tariff, electric wholesale and natural gas markets, business case and financial analysis desired.
- Client management experience desired.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, economics, finance or related technical field
- Energy market expertise (7+ yrs)
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong client management capabilities
- Engineering and facilities knowledge a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries and outstanding benefits. Unitil is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.